2013年12月8日星期日

North Face Sale gaining the knowledge PurposE of taking mastEr

Sharing North Face Sale gaining the knowledge PurposE of taking mastEr of multimEdia(E-Learning tech): I firstly discovered about multimedia world when i was in degree level.Along the journey of exploration of multimedia world, i finally felt in love with the way it serves the world in a very creative approach.It later became one of my decision points to take mel(Master of e-Learning)Straight away after graduating from bba management with multimedia in 2009. Talk about e-Learning, it is one of the largest growth areas in education today, and will expand further in future.As i will consider/place myself in one of creative industry in the future, thus it is suit my objective point of taking north face gilet mens this course. Expectation from km application class: Even though i took e-Learning course, i wish i could expand my knowledge by learning a different part of knowledge as i wish to apply that knowledge for my future career development.I expect that, km application subject will provide me sufficient knowledge to well-Equipped myself towards good professionalism.I do hope, km application may educate me on how to manage the organization in a wide range of management scope from the bottom line till the top management level.Through km application subject, hope that this subject may guide me to understand the whole concept of knowledge management.

没有评论:

发表评论